The 2nd Annual Standing Strong: River Through Time will take place Saturday,
August 9th from 11am-6pm in Haslett Park (at the intersection of Main and
Willett Streets) in Fort Plain, NY 13339. All proceeds will go to people
still recovering/rebuilding from last year’s Otsquago Creek flooding.
The schedule of live music is:
- 12-1pm Rumpus (Rock)
- 1-3pm Cleen Street (Rock & Blues)
- 3-4pm Shawn Marosek (Folk & Acoustic Rock)
- 4-6pm The Emeralds of July (Contemporary Pop & Rock)
In addition to line-up of bands we will have:
- Brooks Chicken BBQ
- Hotdogs & French fries
- Raffles with over $1500 in prizes including a Pinnacle Kayak, Trek Mountain Bike, $180 massage package, $80 wine bundle, Wii U, hunting blind, etc.
- Ice Cream Social
- Activities for kids including a Dunking Booth and a clown
- and more!